Please see information about our school HERE
Head of School: closing date 28 March 2019.
Caretaker: Via Engie, our premises services provider
Teacher: closing date 9am on 29 March 2019.
- One position is for a class teacher with early years/pre-formal specialism
- One position is for an experienced teacher to work with PMLD students
- One position is for a semi-formal specialist
The staff, children and governors are keen to appoint an enthusiastic, innovative and highly motivated practitioner to join our team. Applications are invited from excellent teachers with proven ability, vision and a creative mind.
At St Giles we have:
- Friendly, enthusiastic children;
- A commitment to team work;
- A creative approach to learning and teaching;
- High expectations of children’s behaviour to learning and achievements;
- A supportive staff who want the very best for children.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an excellent and inspirational practitioner with a commitment to high standards and progress for children who have special educational needs and/or disabilities;
- Be creative and innovative and able to enthuse and motivate all learners;
- Be a strong team member with excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Have a creative approach to learning and a willingness to participate in the wider life of the school;
- Have a commitment to providing a broad and exciting curriculum;
- Demonstrate the capacity to make learning enjoyable and exciting;
- Have high expectations of children’s achievements and behaviour;
The successful candidates will be flexible to work across the school commencing on the 31 August 2019.
Closing date – Friday 29 March (9am).
Shortlisting – Friday 29 March (pm)
Interviews – Thursday 04 April 2019
All applications should be returned to email@example.com