We are an exciting and wonderful school. We have high ambition and want our pupils to reach their DREAMS. If you’re interested in joining our team, at the top of your game and will be committed to wanting the absolute best for our pupils, then take a look below. Please return your application to firstname.lastname@example.org by midday on the closing date.
Full-time Temporary Class Teacher (main scale) for Autumn and Spring terms 2020-21(CLOSING DATE 21 AUGUST 2020)
The staff, children and governors are keen to appoint an enthusiastic, innovative and highly motivated practitioner to join our team, initially until the end of the Spring Term 2021. Applications are invited from excellent teachers with proven ability, vision and a creative mind.
At St Giles we have:
- Friendly, enthusiastic children;
- A commitment to team work;
- A creative approach to learning and teaching;
- High expectations of children’s behaviour to learning and achievements;
- A supportive staff who want the very best for children.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an excellent and inspirational practitioner with a commitment to high standards and progress for children who have special educational needs and/or disabilities, especially those who are autistic or have social and emotional difficulties;
- Be creative and innovative and able to enthuse and motivate all learners;
- Be a strong team member with excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Have a creative approach to learning and a willingness to participate in the wider life of the school;
- Have a commitment to providing a broad and exciting curriculum;
- Demonstrate the capacity to make learning enjoyable and exciting;
- Have high expectations of children’s achievements and behaviour;
The successful candidate will be experienced in working with pupils who have special educational needs and/or disabilities and have the flexibility to work across the school commencing on the 2nd November (or before) until the end of the spring term.
Class Teacher: Job Description And Person Specification
Teaching Staff: Application Form