Please see information about our school HERE
Full-time (32.5 hours) Permanent Teaching Assistant (Grade 3)
Scale 14-18 (£18795-£19554)
The staff, children and governors are keen to appoint an enthusiastic, innovative and highly motivated practitioner to join our team. Applications are invited from experienced teaching assistants.
At St Giles we have:
- Friendly, enthusiastic children;
- A commitment to team work;
- A creative approach to learning and teaching;
- High expectations of children’s behaviour to learning and achievements;
- A supportive staff who want the very best for children.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an excellent and inspirational practitioner with a commitment to high standards and progress for children who have special educational needs and/or disabilities;
- Be creative and innovative and able to enthuse and motivate all learners;
- Be a strong team member with excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Have a creative approach to learning and a willingness to participate in the wider life of the school;
- Have a commitment to providing consistent behaviour support;
- Have high expectations of children’s achievements and behaviour;
The successful candidates will also have to be flexible to work across the school commencing on the 1 September 2019.
Closing date – 9am 5th July 2019
Short Listing – 8th July 2019
Interviews – 15th/16th July 2019
Completed applications should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org